The Aboriginal Legal Service of Western Australia (Inc.) (ALSWA) provides legal representation and support services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in Western Australia, including advocating in policy and law reform in submissions, at conferences and in the media. ALSWA is governed by a Board of Directors who are all Aboriginal.
• Civil Law and Human Rights Law Unit
• Criminal Law – Perth Criminal Law Unit and ALSWA regional offices
• Family Law and Child Protection
• Bail Support Service (BSS) and Prison In-Reach Program (PIR)
• Community Legal Education (CLE)