The Senior Rights and Advocacy Service is a specialist legal advice and assistance service, as a division of Legal Aid WA.
Services offered include:
• Legal advice and assistance in areas such as elder abuse, planning for the future, guardianship and administration, and issues involving grandchildren
• representation in certain guardianship and administration matter with State Administrative Tribunal
• Mediation and dispute resolution
• information and community legal education
• Referrals to community and government agencies