The Sexual Assault Resource Centre (SARC) is the 24-hour emergency sexual assault (rape crisis) service in metropolitan Perth.
• Emergency services including medical, forensic and counselling support, up to 2 weeks after a sexual assault
• Counselling services for recent and past sexual assaults, rape and child sexual abuse
• Advice for health professionals about to see a patient following a sexual assault
• Education and training for professionals
SARC services are available to:
• People of all genders
• People 13 years of age and older
• People affected by sexual assault, including rape and sexual abuse
• Family members and partners of a person who has experienced sexual violence
To request a counselling appointment, telephone between 8:30am and 4:30pm.
(08) 6458 1828