Aboriginal Family Law Services – Family Violence Restraining Orders

The Aboriginal Family Law Service can assist you prepare an application for a FVRO and will apply to the Court for an interim FVRO. If the other party opposes the making of a final FVRO they will assist you at a hearing.

Quick Exit