Albany Youth Outreach provides early intervention and support to at-risk young people commencing secondary education, up to 18 years of age. With referrals accepted from partner agencies and individuals, the program provides:
- Mentoring to enhance relationships with families and others
- Referrals and support to access appropriate services
- Support to establish connections to activities and the community
- Advocacy and information
- Support to actively and positively participate in Open Access arts activities
Priority is given to those with high support needs who are likely to have experienced multiple risks. The free and strictly confidential program is designed to prevent crises occurring in these young people’s lives.
- Young people aged between 12 and 18