Financial Counselling is for anyone seeking financial information. It is an inclusive service that is appropriate for people in a broad range of circumstances no matter where you live or how much you may earn.
Anglicare WA’s Financial Counsellors are qualified to:
- Make assessments of financial situations
- Provide information and options to address financial problems
- Assist with resolutions if necessary
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors
- Make referrals to other useful services in the community