Anglicare’s financial counsellors assist with immediate financial problems and look at your financial options.
- Make assessments of financial situations;
- Provide information and options to address financial problems;
- Assist with resolutions if necessary;
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors;
- Make referrals to other useful services in the community;
- Provide information about government assistance that may be available;
- Support clients in developing their own budget;
- Relay relevant information about consumer credit and bankruptcy.