Family Relationship Centres provide assistance to families at any stage of their lives. The Centres are for all families in need of information and support in relation to family relationships and for those families who are separated we offer family dispute resolution services.
The staff assist families in many ways such as:
- Providing information about family relationships, separation and connecting people with services that are appropriate for their individual needs
- Providing Family Dispute Resolution where parents/families can discuss issues relating to their children and develop parenting plans that are in the best interests of their children
- Assisting parents and families to work towards improving their communication and reducing their conflict
- Assisting parents with enhancing knowledge and skills to assist both themselves and their children with separation issues
- Providing child-focussed and child-inclusive practices and assisting parents to focus on the needs of children