????Horizon House provides stability and support for young people aged 16 to 22 years old to help them set and achieve their goals and independence. They do not provide short-term, crisis accommodation.
They provide three stages of accommodation to meet your needs:
- Accommodation and intensive support
- Transitional accommodation and support
- Outreach to support independent living.
- To be eligible for the Horizon House program, you must satisfy the following criteria to ensure we are able to provide the support required:
- Homeless or at serious risk of homelessness aged 16 to 22 years old
- Willing to work towards receiving a wage or obtaining Centrelink payments
- Willing to contribute towards their share of rent and utilities
- Willing to participate in daily activities as agreed in their individual support plan for example school, work (voluntary), courses and counselling
- Prepared to abide by the no smoking rule