The Carnarvon Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service that provides health and medical services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in Carnarvon and surrounding communities, such as Mungullah, Gascoyne Junction, and Burringurrah.
CMSAC provide primary health programs, secondary health medical services, and tertiary specialist and allied health services that include:
- child health and immunisation
- medication dispensing and in-house pharmacy
- dental health
- general practitioner and nursing consultations
- outreach services
- specialist and allied health
- environmental health
- Community Home Support Program
- Integrated Chronic Disease Care Program
- Integrated Team Care Program.