Support Service (outreach) is designed to provide you and your family with counselling, support, information, connection to other services and to assist you to build on your strengths as a parent/family. We will also assist you to develop your knowledge, skills and confidence to deal with life changes or crises as they occur.
The service provides:
- home visits;
- assistance with the reason(s) you were referred;
- one on one counselling for children;
- counselling for parents and caregivers;
- family counselling;
- parenting support;
- assistance to identify and manage changes; and
- assistance with linking individuals and families into community support networks.