ParentsNext is a pre-employment program aimed at parents with young children. The program works with parents in assisting them to identify and reach their education and employment goals.
Support through ParentsNext might include:
- Help with finding a course or work experience
- Putting you in touch with other parents
- Help with arranging financial support for childcare and study, and if available, access to wage subsidies
- Help with skills such as writing a resume and job interview practice
- Connecting you with local services including for domestic and family violence, counselling and emotional support.