Chrysalis House Women’s Refuge provides safe and supported accommodation for women with or without children who are escaping family violence or are at risk of being homeless as a result of crisis.
- Safe, secure crisis accommodation for up to three weeks
- Development of safety plans
- Practical and emotional assistance and support
- Outreach support services
- Information and advocacy
- Referrals to other agencies
- Links to housing, income, legal and medical services
Chrysalis House also provides services for children. A child support worker works with children to reduce the harmful effects of family violence, including availability of crèche services. Chrysalis House can accommodate children and youth up to the age of 18 years with appropriate recreation activities available.