- To address issues of men’s mental, physical, and emotional health and wellbeing in community.
- To engage the elderly, differently-abled, youth, veterans, indigenous and other groups of men from Jurien Bay and surrounds and to specifically address any issues of loneliness, isolation and depression.
- To support social interaction of men in transitional periods.
- To share, disseminate and preserve the skills, abilities and interests of men that are relevant to community.
- To facilitate links between men and health-related agencies, family organisations and specialist health professionals within the community.
- To advocate the benefits of partnerships between men’s sheds and community.
- To initiate and continue activities of particular relevance to men.
- To establish an Associate Membership group, involving women interested in manual arts and crafts.
Domestic violence help
in your region