Financial Counselling: How can KCLS help?
- Complete a budget with you;
- Contact other services and agencies to confirm your bills and debts;
- Call Horizon Power if you are struggling to pay your power bill, and you want Horizon Power to approve you for a government payment towards your bill: the Hardship Utilities Grant Scheme (HUGS);
- Apply for some of your debts to be forgiven because of your hardship; and
- Deal with debt collectors.
Centrelink: How can KCLS help?
- Arranging Centrepay deductions to pay bills and rent
- helping you understand payments and confirm your entitlements
- Appealing Centrelink decisions you do not agree with
- Talking to you about Centrelink in your community
Kimberley Community Legal Service provides an outreach service from Broome to Dampier Peninsula, Derby and Fitzroy Crossing.