Money management services provide practical and essential support to assist local people build longer-term capability to manage their money better and increase financial resilience. The money management service focuses on:
- Deliver education and intensive coaching in financial literacy and budgeting;
- Provide use of tools to implement individual and family budgeting and savings, and debt management plans including on-going budget monitoring;
- Organise related family support and referrals;
- Assist with accessing financial institutions and financial services information;
- Deliver education and information sessions relating to Money Management services that meet local community need;
- Deliver approved money management courses to improve participants understanding of how to manage their money, plan for the future and find out what services are available to them.