The Parent and Family Drug Support Line is a confidential, non-judgemental telephone counselling, information and referral service for anyone concerned about a loved one’s alcohol or drug use. Callers have the option to speak to an experienced parent volunteer.
The counsellor who answers your call can:
- Listen to your concerns
- Provide you with information about alcohol or drug use
- Provide emotional support and professional advice
- Offer to transfer you to a parent volunteer for peer support
- Talk about support options for you and your loved one
- Refer you to local services that can provide you and your family with ongoing support