This Service provides free information, options and support to those who are experiencing difficulties with money.
Financial Counsellors can:
- Help to organise a budget
- Explain what to do if you can’t pay bills, debts or fines
- Assist with working out payment arrangements with creditors
- Inform you of Government assistance and entitlements
- Advocate for you if you want to challenge a decision that affects you
- Explain options regarding bankruptcy
- HUGS – Hardship Utility Grant Schemes
This service does not provide financial advice in regards to investments.