- Counselling and emotional support
- Information and referrals
- Psychosocial support and case work
- Workshops, seminars and groups
- Community development activities
- Support for grandparents and carers
Domestic violence help
in your region
Over the past two years DVassist has been offering a telephone and webchat counselling service as part of a pilot project funded by the Commonwealth Government.
The project is now complete and consequently our counselling services are no longer operating as of Friday 21 October 2022.
For 24-hour confidential information, counselling and support for family and domestic violence please call
1800 Respect on 1800 737 732.
For crisis support, including referrals to women’s refuges, please call Women’s Domestic Violence Helpline on
1800 007 339.
If you are in immediate danger
please call 000.