4families is a free service that provides whatever support families and carers need, linking them to a variety of services to reduce family stress and enable children and young people to reach their full potential. They can provide:
- Counselling and emotional support
- Information and referrals
- Psychosocial support and case work
- Workshops, seminars and groups
- Community development activities
- Support for grandparents and carers
Focus is on prevention and early intervention by addressing issues that affect the mental and emotional well-being of children and young people.