Sexual violence can have a lasting impact on a person’s life. It can affect relationships and can impact on a person’s sense of self- worth. SACSS Goldfields provides counselling to anybody 13 years of age and over who has been sexually assaulted or sexually abused.All SACSS Goldfields services are free and confidential and include:
- 24 hour crisis intervention for people who have been sexually assaulted within the last 10 days.
- Counselling and support for anyone who has experienced sexual assault or sexual abuse
- Up to date information about sexual assault and sexual abuse and
- Promotional material to improve community awareness of sexual assault and abuse
- This service is available for women and men who have experienced sexual violence