This program offers assistance to families who have experienced the loss of a loved one through suicide:
- Assistance to families in the home with support services, caring for children whilst appointments are being attended
- Assistance with travel and daily living costs if required
- Assistance with referrals to free counselling (Psychologists), financial counselling and legal services
- Referrals to other agencies that may assist with other needs
- Assistance with Information
- Other supports and information services as required
This service covers the Wheatbelt.