For some visitors to this site, you may know you want or need to leave your partner. Or you may need to or want to stay, and instead learn how to manage your situation, either in the home or online (or both). For family and friends who may be worried for your loved ones, you are welcome to use this site to find help and information.
We know that many people have questions or are looking for help in relation to:
- Counselling and support
- Mental health and narcissistic traits
- The role of police intervention if it does not seem to be an emergency
- Rent assistance, emergency housing or refuge accommodation
- Financial and legal options
- Caring for children in domestic and family violence situations