Albany Halfway House Association support people living with a mental illness through supported short – medium term accommodation and outreach support in your home.
Albany Halfway House Association provides:
- A recovery coach can work on recovery goals
Community Supported Residential Units (CSRU) provide:
- Single or Double units (double units have own ensuite bathroom)
- Recovery coaches support with activities of daily living such as: housekeeping, budgeting, cooking, attending activities
- Help with bill paying, shopping, social outings, attending appointments.
- Linking in with GP’s, counsellors, employment services and more
- Outreach Recovery Coaches visit you in your home or in the community to provide advocacy, support and assistance with your daily life and recovery goals.
- Your GP, psychologist or other clinicians can refer you to Albany Halfway House Association.