Anglicare WA – Kalgoorlie Accommodation Support Service

The Kalgoorlie Accommodation Support Service provides access to Department of Housing accommodation for a period of 12 months to women with or without children, who are homeless or escaping family domestic violence. The service is for single women, with or without children, who are victims of domestic violence and, as a result, are either homeless or at imminent risk of homelessness. People who use this service must be a permanent resident of Australia.

An Anglicare WA housing support worker will visit regularly and have phone contact with residents to develop a support plan with them with the aim of getting into long term housing. This includes assistance in gaining referrals to useful organisations, financials strategies and education and training opportunities.

Quick Exit