Bandat Horizon House provides stability and support for young people aged 16 to 22 years old to help them set and achieve their goals and independence. Their clients must be:
- Homeless or at serious risk of homelessness
- Aged 16 to 22 years old
- Willing to work towards receiving a wage or obtaining Centrelink payments
- Willing to contribute towards their share of rent and utilities – the cost of rent is means tested dependent on income to ensure affordability for all residents
- Willing to participate in daily activities as agreed in their individual support, such as school, voluntary work, courses and counselling
- Prepared to abide by the no-smoking rule
- No current significant issues with alcohol and/or substance abuse.