The Bunbury Jobs and Skills Centre can provide free professional and practical advice on training and employment opportunities including careers advice and apprenticeship and training information, and also help with job searching and direct links into work.
Bunbury Jobs and Skills Centre can help you with:
- discovering your career interests and focusing your career choices;
- career planning tools and resources;
- skills and qualification recognition information
- education and training options;
- apprenticeship and traineeship assistance;
- career pathway information;
- making choices and action planning; and
- job matching and your job search.