• to access and maintain long term stable accommodation
• reconnect with your family including children if this is possible
• to budget more effectively and manage your finances
in accessing education, employment training opportunities, income entitlement, medical care etc.
• with support to attend groups and courses to improve relationships with others, life skills, gain confidence, and develop positive options for the future
• link with positive recreational and leisure activities; and
access counselling or other support services for you or others living with you if needed