The Great Southern Community Alcohol and Drug Service (GSCADS) team supports communities across the vast region from Walpole to Bremer Bay, and north to Kojonup, Katanning and Lake Grace as well as many places in between.
Our services are free, confidential and everyone is welcome.
- Assessment and referral
- Counselling and support for adults, youth and families
- Counselling for people in the justice system including court diversion programs (diversion and cannabis intervention)
- Needle and syringe program
- Group counselling
- Therapy programs including SMART Recovery and art groups
- After hours counselling services by appointment
- Support for people with both mental health and alcohol and other drug concerns
- Shared care with other services
- Outreach support
- Support for local communities through prevention and community development activities