Contact with the Alcohol and Drug Support Line is one-to-one with a professional counsellor and is confidential.
• Listen to what is going on for you
• Provide you with information about alcohol or drug use
• Provide emotional support
• Talk about treatment options
• Refer you to local services that can provide ongoing support
• Interim support to individuals waiting for face to face counselling/treatment
• A free call back service to socially and geographically isolated clients
• Support to health professionals working with individuals and families impacted by alcohol or drug use.