Jessie House is an Activity and Respite Day Centre for people who are socially isolated and people with memory loss. Jessie House offers:
- A professional, home-like, social support and respite service;
- Transport to and from the centre;
- An environment that encourages, supports and maintains daily living skills;
- A safe, secure and home-like venue with opportunities for socialisation and activities to exercise the mind and body;
- Delicious morning tea and lunch;
- Enhanced self esteem and new friendships;
- Experienced staff trained in dementia care, diversional therapy, personal care and first aid.