Kaata-Koorliny Employment & Enterprise Development Corporation (KEEDAC)

KEEDAC can help their clients with paying their court fines via a Work and Development Permit (WDP). Their clients could reduce or clear their fines by doing activities in place of paying the amount owed. KEEDAC works with the Aboriginal Legal Service WA (ALSWA) to provide this service.
Quick Exit