Services are available for people of all ages. Walk ins welcome. Clinical Programs include;
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Youth Mental Health
- Aboriginal Mental Health
- Adult Mental Health; and
- Seniors Mental Health Programs.
Referrals: The referred referral method is through your General Practitioner, however there are other referral options:
- Your General Practitioner (preferred option)
- Crisis and emergency services
- Other health services
- Community agencies
- Private Psychiatrists or other doctors
- A relative, carer or friend
Aboriginal Mental Health, Older Adult Mental Health, Emergency mental health intervention, Suicide prevention/intervention, Anxiety disorders, Depression, Schizophrenia, acute and persistent, Bipolar affective disorder.