- A 13 -19 week residential rehabilitation service with case management
- Men’s Shed: Provides men specific health and education programs
- The Building Solid Families Program: Social and emotional wellbeing counselling service that also provides educational programs within the schools.
- Sobering Up Shelter: A safe place for intoxicated community members to spend the night.
- Night Patrol: Picks up intoxicated people from the street, taking them to a safe place
- Binge Drinking Program. Targeted at youth through musical activities
- Safe House: A place for women and children escaping family violence
Domestic violence help
in your region