If life is at threat, call 000 immediately. If you need to report a breach of a Family Violence Order, or require Police attendance, please call 131 444.
Questions you may be asked:
- The address where the incident is taking place.
- Your name and telephone number.
- The offender’s name, age and date of birth.
- Are there any weapons involved? Are you able to describe them?
- Are you the victim? If no, what’s the victim’s name?
If the incident is occurring while you are talking to the operator, stay on the telephone. Your safety is paramount to us.